Tuesday, September 2, 2008

09/02/08 And so it begins...

Seminary is back! I'm beginning to see the differences between teachers. Bro. Malan's class felt a good bit like a normal classroom, yet somewhat more personal while Bishop Farrimond's seems almost like a scripture studies group. I dunno. It seems like there's less of a lesson involved and more discussion and such. Not the best description, perhaps, but interesting.

Anyway, back on the topic which I haven't decided yet. Life is good. Libraries are good too. I just remembered that I wanted to go there. Not to mention the Mormon Ad I need to make for seminary. I wonder, where might I find a picture of Christ walking with some kid... I had an idea about Eternal Progression being a team sport, but I'm not sure where to start my search for the picture... Oh well, I'll figure it out.

-shrugs- I've got a quiet life, I'm telling you. Not much happens, but not much needs to happen. I'm going to start Driver's Ed this semester, though. -grins- I'm going to enjoy this.

I suppose, for lack of a better topic, I shall leave you with this foreboding idea, always causing you to look twice before getting into your car. XD

No comments: