Monday, July 28, 2008

07/28/08 Eesh fancy. -nods solemnly-

No idea what I'm talking about. Went to the dentist today, though. That was interesting. Got a toothbrush. No cavities. -leaps for joy- Also, The Mole's coming tonight. So far, I've seen everything, and so far, I haven't changed my mind. Mark just seems like a good mole. I liked last week though. They got to see their families. (Ha! Take that reality shows! This one actually let's 'em see each other from time to time. xP)


-walks off- A package! A Japanese package! -nods- School. Horray.

So, apart from my apparent lack of any social life, I've been out of the house a lot more than I thought this summer. And guess what. I'm doing it again! Good stuff with the Encampment and sibling-thing. I will need showers. I've gotten... /civilized/. Why do I sense the dirt piling up in my hair??? I didn't always... I used to be a wild child... Dirty hair was good. Now... Not so much. Why?

I found a Panda. His name is Van. I haven't seen him in a while, but he's cool. That's just about it. Life story is over. The end. Thanks for coming.

One more thing. Rock on funny little hoping thing! Enjoy your last moments of life! Bye people!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Okay, do you still think it's Mark?

After we watched the shows from the last couple of weeks, we changed our minds. We think it's Craig. What do you think?

I did suspect Mark but Craig is really the perfect mole - no one would suspect him at first even when he messed up, because of his weight or health. Then he flew under the radar for awhile. Heck, no one really said anything even when he totally sabotaged the race where they all had to use different things to get to the finish line. That was pretty blatant but no one seemed to mind. And now lately, he's been sabotaging things, at least trying to, but not enough to be obvious. Like not contributing at all to the problem solving in the vineyard, confusing Nicole with the numbers last week, etc. Yep, I think it's Craig.

I was totally hoping Paul would win it. I'm bummed. :( Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I just tagged you for a meme. See my Maybe Worth Sharing blog.