Friday, July 31, 2009

07/31/09 The calm after the storm...

So, since Monday and Tuesday, life's slowed down a bit. On Wednesday, I didn't do much. Read a book, did a /little/ scout work. Went to young mens, which was helping the Parkers move. It turns out that we weren't much needed then. So, we're going back tonight. Anyway, Thursday was so-so. I went out to attack some weeds which were trying to grow back, played a demo version of computer Risk and beat it within the ten round limit. That was fun. I started around Asia. XD Tuffy went home Thursday evening. All being said, the past few days have inched by with little to mention.

Today, though, I'm starting filling out the worksheets for the two cits. Some studying, some planning. Basic awesome stuff. I also mean to work on the computer corner project, mow the lawn, and kill some more weeds. Probably some household cleaning and dish washing. too. We'll see how all that goes. I was meaning to get pictures and sketches up sometime, but photobucket doesn't seem to want to cooperate and the pictures are still on the camera.

After all the excitement, I feel sort of let down. Today might be cool though. Maybe the lull was just because I was reading a book and I had sunburns... Could be. But anyway, I've got work to do, so I'll best be off. See ya!

No comments: