Monday, July 27, 2009

07/27/09 Why are there so many marbles???

So, I sit before you now in my sunburned state, to tell you the tale of the day's activities. I am slightly drowsy, so this may take a while, but in essence, I spent the day ripping out all of the front garden, fighting hoards of weeds, and finally pouring several bags of wood mulch over the barren battlefield. Sunscreen? Used it. Sweat didn't take to it. Still, it was good. Mom doesn't know yet. After I took a very cool shower, I headed for the library and turned in The Goose Girl for Enna Burning. I might write what I thought about it, but that'll be later. I'm tired. Actually, not really tired. More like... bored? That can't be right. Not that there's nothing to do. Just that I don't /want/ to do anything. Lazy? ... Yeah, that's right. I'm lazy. ... That's nice.

I need to take pictures, write to Andrew, and clean the house. Not sure if I'm gonna make it... Very sleepy... I took a picture of my foot before I took a shower. Kinda weird. You can see where my sock was. REALLY clearly. It's like a line... Yeah...
I want to play Risk. Not now, maybe. But sometime. Risk is good.

I wonder if I'll read this later and think it sounds funny. I feel funny... Maybe it's more like stupid. Stupid...

Stupid sun, maybe... I don't like the sun. Not unless it is masked by the great obscuring cloak of overcast. Clouds are so nice. So free... Sometimes I think about being a cloud... Then a breeze came and blew me up. Didn't want to be a cloud after that...

I think I should sleep. But that's a bad idea. I need to do stuff. Maybe I should eat. I haven't eaten since I went out to work on the yard. What'd I eat today? Eggs? Sounds right. Eggs are good. Waffles are good, too. I like waffles. I found out the proportions for just making two waffles. I've had waffles a lot since I found that out.

Tuffy isn't lazy...

I don't think I'm making any sense. That means I'll have to post again. You know, when I'm awake? Not looking forward to that. Well, I'm not dreading it either. What's that mean? I wonder if this is what being drunk is like... Why'd you want this? It feels funny, but you can hear the laughter in your head. You can already tell that people are reading this and thinking it sounds stupid.

Oh yeah, the Bishop and Stake President are coming tomorrow. What'd we do? Should I run now? I don't think I be able to run very well like this... Maybe they just want to visit... That'd be weird. Anyway, I gotta clean. Glad I've been working on the house, though. That makes it easier.

Is this enough? I feel like this is enough. But I'm drunk, so how do I know? Whatever... It's enough. Goodbye, peoples... I'll try to remember to come back when I know what I'm saying...

Wait! The topic... I found a bunch of marbles in the garden. Why? o_O? I don't understand, either...

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

The yard looks so much better! You are awesome. And sunburnt. I think Anna brought in the marbles, but where did she get them?

Try to take as good care of yourself as you do the house.