Wednesday, July 1, 2009

07/01/09 JULY??? Say not so!

Too hot. Too soon until Christmas. Too many things to keep track of. On the bright side, though, I might actually get around to working on my writing projects. Not the ones I blog, but still... Anyway, I'm happy. I finally organized my literature junk. Apparently, I once wrote out a plotline for a roleplay-starter kit, complete with storyline and a couple pre-made characters. And oddly enough, it had absolutely /nothing/ to do with any of my other plots. I think I designed it to be reused. Most of them weren't. Kinda felt like there shouldn't be backtracking in roleplaying. Which reminds me, I have another project I forgot about. I have to archive the graveyard of all my dead characters so I don't forget about them. That'd be sad.

But that's not the point! The point is... What is the point? Why am I here? I cleaned out my stuff. I'm almost done with the individual folders. Pretty soon I'll know about everything on my account... But, the computer is still full because I'm not the only one that needs to do spring cleaning- Ooh! Clorox music! Good commercials, eh.

Today, the Young Men will have a planning meeting. We're supposed to have ideas. Great... Building a monkey bridge between the basketball hoops in the gym? We could have the walk of faith! And first aid training...

Right, I'll work on that. But first, I need to take a shower!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I'd say you should come here to escape the heat, but even here it is hot right now. Today we are getting up to 94! It'll cool down a little each day for the next few days, but we'll still be in the low 90s through the Fourth. 80s on Sunday, and then finally, back into the 70s on Monday. So, I guess you could come up THEN to escape the heat. ;)