Wednesday, February 27, 2008

02/27/08 Irregularity

Perhaps you've noticed it. Anyway, I've been busy. Mainly with school, though I should be busy with everything else as well. So yeah, I need to get things organized before next Monday when the E.S. comes. Fun...

On a brighter note, I finished about three fourths of a course that I only started last month. Pretty happy to hear it. Anyway, I'll be sure to do plenty of review work. -nods-

So yeah. Busy busy busy...

Still, background music is good. -glances at Celtic CDs and Bourne series- Helps with the focusing.

Without further adieu, I'm afraid I must be off. School. Yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first thought was "eat more fiber". Always a good idea anyway.

Yes, I noticed. Blogs of people I care about are a lifeline.

Congratulations on doing so well on that course! What a student!

()

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you do really well with your classes.

What subject are you getting through so quickly? You must be really good at it. You should consider whether you want to study that subject more in the future. Maybe you can take more classes in that subject when you go to college.

If you finish that class early (and it sounds like you will) are you going to start another class?

My advice is to do as much schooling as possible while you are young. It’s a lot easier to go to school while you are living at home and don’t have to work at a job. If you can finish high school early, you can get started on college classes before your mission.

Good for you for being such a good student. That's much more important than blogging everyday.