Tuesday, February 19, 2008

02/19/08 Seminary, Soundstracks, and Paint

Busy five day weekend... (I'm not sure why Friday was off, but it's what it said on the log. -shrugs-)
Saturday I got the last soundtrack for the Bourne series! Yay! I can now listen to over three hours of Bourne Identity music... Very good.

Anywho, later that day, or rather evening, we went to the Triple F Dinner! Friendly Family Dinner Frenzy. Yeah, that was fun.

~MAIN SECTION~

Seminary has changed! Today was my first day in the new class, and it was... Different. LOADS of people. Good teacher, though. Excellent teacher. Very easy to take notes with. Oddly enough, they have this "object of the day" thing where they find links to the gospel with random items brought by a student. Strange... Anyway, I'm still not sure what I think, but on first impression, I suppose it went well. For the object thing, I might consider borrowing one of TB's Traffic cones. -shrugs-

Yep. Main section. Now I'm just stalling. Major brain sleep today. Can't think. Delta (BI music; just thought I'd shorten it) is helping, though. Keeps me awake. And boy do I need it... So tired. I get on these highs and then drop like a rock. Life... So uh... I go now. -runs off and trips over a pine cone-

1 comment:

Sariah said...

The traffic cone would be a pretty easy one to correlate to the gospel. Are you looking for a challenging object or are you just looking for a unique item to bring in?

I'm one of those people who actually looks for ways to link anything to the gospel, so I think it would be fun to take on a challenge like that!

I'm glad you like your teacher. :)