Friday, February 15, 2008

02/15/08 I'll tell you what happened...

This is in response to the comments in the last post....

Wanna know what happened? I figured out that structure was vital to life. You know, responsibilities... Horrid good stuff.

ALEKS is a delightful program I've been taking for math stuff. No textbook. Just online. Much much faster. I actually understand most of the stuff now. ^^

Um... yeah, I've got to start looking for kid books I wouldn't mind reading twenty-two times a week... (If the kids are like I was, they'll be addicted for a few weeks and suddenly drop it when it gets old. -shrugs-)

-end of comment response field-

@(o.o)@
.o( . )o
...d b`~

Do not be fooled by his harmless appearance. Behind those innocent eyes lies a mind of terror. -nods-

-crackling noise-
Hey, what's that thi-

Hmm... This is good.

Hedge?

#o ?

Could you, uh... fix it?

o#

#oƒ

Uh.. Nice wrench...

-banging noise-

?


Thanks, Hedge.

o#

So, uh, I have to check on the monkeys... Bye.


No comments: