Friday, February 8, 2008

02/08/08 The legacy continues

Wow, David Webb is fifty years old in this one... (Although I imagine he still stays active, with all the running he does. No, mom. Not that kind of running. He goes for jogs to clear his mind.)

Yep, the Bourne Ultimatum. I need to get the other two soundtracks soon...

Anyhow, I figure out how to bypass the Dick Van Dyke DVDs without a remote. You skip until you're in the info for the first episode (it'll automatically be selected), then hit the back button and aim for the last episode on the disk. Then just skip to the end and you should be on the play all button in the main menu.

Yeah, I found out by accident...

Celtic music is good... But I have to go, so I won't go into that. Bye er'body!

PS: Sorry about the poll. It wouldn't let me make a new one. 404...

No comments: