Monday, February 4, 2008

02/04/08 Laziness

I'll wait until tomorrow to update the side stuff. I will say this, though. This was the first poll with only one chosen answer.

Question:
How many Hedgehogs does it take to pop 481 balloons?

Answers:
x> 1000 = 0%
481 = o%
42 = 100%
x<10 = 0%

Interesting...

Anywho, yeah, we need more monkeys on the maintenance staff. As it turns out, they're easier to control in groups. Who would've figured. I think it has to do with social unsteadiness. When there's a language barrier between every member of a crew, they're not eager to do something unexpected. Just face it, who would go through the trouble of translating into every language that the monkeys speak? Besides us, of course.


Um... There's stuff to say. Like... Elder Uchtdorf becoming the new second councilor in the First Presidency! He's awesome! Elder Monson is President and Elder Eyring is first councilor.

So, uh... yay!


That's it. I think. I don't know. I'll talk about everything else later.... Bye!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I think President Uchtdorf is awesome too! I was so excited to see him in the new First Presidency! I am really excited about the entire First Presidency, actually. They are great men. :)