Wednesday, September 17, 2008

09/17/08 Rhythm is good.

I might be close to getting a good rhythm now. On a daily perspective, of course. Good thing, too, seeing as I've got a good number of things I could and probably should be doing. I've just got to do some cleaning around the house and work on the last few subjects of the day and I'll be set. ^^

As for the cooking aspect of yesterday's post, The only changes I've tried with the mug cake were with the recipe itself. A little less flour, a little more milk, nothing drastic. I've yet to take up the courage of trying a new variety altogether, although I suppose it's not entirely out of the question.

Um, I think the first thing we tried was a sort of pizza thing, which tasted fine, the only real problem being that there was too much for the thing. Some parts less cooked because of too thick biscuit dough, oozing tomato sauce and cheese... The others went a lot better. Mom made some cheese biscuits, then the next day I tried a quesadilla-type thing. Those were good. I dunno, I'm thinking about trying something else for lunch, but I can't decide on what...

-yawns- I must be off. Lots to do before I can get to my book... ( I went to the library today. )

No comments: