Thursday, September 4, 2008

09/04/08 Thursday?

Already???

Wow... This week has been fast. I need to work on the mutual activity... -groans- Who had the bright idea that youth should learn to be leaders and productive... things? -smacks head into wall-

I don't want to write at the moment. I don't want to do anything. I think I'll sit. Sit and wait until I'm... I dunno. Dead. That'll work. Not.

-sighs- Oh well, at least I've got Anna. Bit of a coward, but she's loyal enough. We're probably going to be working on the floor tonight... Not looking forward to it.

I don't want time to move quickly. I want it to drag on forever. I can cope with boredom. Fast pace? NO.


Am I ranting? I feel to tired to be ranting. Check that. Not tired. Stressed. Small difference. I have a snowball... Now I just need to come up with something spiritual to put under it. I need to pack. I need to learn Japanese... I need to meditate.

-a few minutes later-

Much better.
Anyway, I need to go take charge of my life. See ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we need strawberries.