Thursday, April 23, 2009

04/23/09 Ten days later...

Okay, since my last post, family got together for Andrew's farewell, Andrew and Mom took a road trip to the MTC, a bird died, and I've learned that boredom likes solitude. Oi.

So yeah, I need to check out another book, because this rationing thing really isn't going to last much longer.

Surprisingly, I don't have much to say. Andrew left Monday morning and entered the MTC on Tuesday. This weekend, family came down for his farewell. It's kind of sad, but we had a good time. We even got to clean some cabinets. ^^ Ah, the smell of cleaner fumes.

I'm tired. This really does happen a lot, so you'd think I'd be used to it, but I'm not. -shrugs-

I think I might be really annoying and leave here... Yeah, I'll do that. Farewell, friends, I depart to the land of logarithms and nonsense. -beats head into wall- Bye.

3 comments:

Sariah said...

I'm sorry you're so bored and lonely. :( Too bad we couldn't have stayed longer to play with you or something.

Mom said...

Andrew actually entered the MTC on Wednesday, but I am having trouble keeping track of what day it is, too. By Wednesday night, I had to check to know what day it was.

I am sorry that you are feeling lonely. Maybe this independent study thing is not going to work so well for you?

I am having a great trip, but I miss you guys.

Ben Robarts said...

Eh, I'll be fine. I've filled out four index cards with stuff I'm supposed to do, so it's not like I'll have nothing to do.

Wednesday... Right. I knew the date, though. XD

It hasn't been /that/ bad. On the contrary, I've been able to do loads of schoolwork. I mean, I'm already done with all my courses accept ALEKS (which has been really annoying today), Japanese, and PE. And seeing as those are the ones that I'm required to do on a daily basis, there's not much to be done, there.

Yeah, yeah. Sure you do. You'll come back, look at the house, see its last remaining wall, and drive back to Utah as fast as you can. XD