Friday, April 3, 2009

04/03/09 General Conference!

We got a different sheet than usual. You see, Bishop hands out outlines for note-taking before each General Conference, with spaces for speakers and such, but this time it seems a little more personal- Here, I'll go get it.

We're supposed to watch out for scripture mastery references, occurrences where the apostles bare their special witness; then we're looking to pick our favorite talk, parts of conference that we liked, and what we gained most from it. Very fancy.

It's windy today...

-drums fingers- I don't have much to say. We had combined class in seminary today. That was good. We had a testimony meeting-ish thing. -nods- Very spiritual.

I need to go to the library. I procrastinate things without my books to keep my life clock on track. You know, I don't even really care what I read. As long as it's good, I'll take it. Maybe I'll check that out Monday. I would today, but we're getting ready for Conference today and I'm not sure if I'd have time. Maybe I'll write something. Not here, though. Probably something that doesn't make sense without the rest of the story.

Yep... I'm leaving now. Hedge, hit the lights.

No comments: