Thursday, April 9, 2009

04/09/09 Facebook

So, it would certainly seem like it's taking over the world. And you know what I say about that. If something is taking over the world, there's rarely a middle ground. -nods- So, I guess I'll look into that, today. I doubt I'll do much, though, especially with the patches.

Anyway, since it's spring brake, there wasn't any YM activity, although we did get to go to choir practice. (Since we're singing this week and this past week was Conference, we really wanted to get some practicing in.) So, that was fun. I still haven't the faintest idea what I'm doing, but it's gotten better.

La la la... I've got no life. And it's been raining, so I haven't felt like going to the library. Oh well, at least I have my super-duper-awesome card game. And schoolwork. But schoolwork isn't as fun. I'm really starting to like the card game, though. I developed it mostly after Magic the Gathering, although mine is much less complicated. (And you don't have to worry about those crazy powerful cards you didn't know the other guy had.) I've got the first edition one already finished, but I'm working on alternative cards that you can swap out. (Only five more and I'll be able to run a practical test. ^^)

Anywho, I've got nothing else to say. I've got psychology to work on. Then maybe Japanese, although there's a chance I'll be looking at Facebook while I'm doing that, so we'll see how much actually gets done. Yep, should be interesting. Without further adieu, I shall depart.

No comments: