Monday, April 13, 2009

04/13/09 Happy Birthday, Joe!

So, we were supposed to have his birthday dinner today, but as of yet, all that has come out of his mouth in the ways of what he wants to eat: strawberries. Doesn't he know? That's my bit. -shakes head- Oh well, it's his birthday, I suppose I /could/ let it slide. Still, I'm not positive it's possible to make it happen by tonight. -shrugs- I dunno.

So, I guess I should talk about Easter. It was good. We didn't really do much. Had family dinner, executed a flawless secret project. Complete with steak-outs, drive-bys, and night-shrouded activities. -nods- Very sneaky.

Good times. Spiritual, too. The choir sang. And it was awesome. Now, I've been hearing morbid talk about the youth in the choir (there are only four of us) doing something special around Christmas. Heart attack much? -nods head forcefully-

Anywho, everyone seems to be changing. People are moving, Andrew's disappearing for two years, Bishop has been released as seminary teacher. The whole world is falling apart. Oi...

I got a book, though. Adept, by Robert Finn. It's been okay so far. Mystery stuff. Some insurance worker who likes investigating things. It works.

-yawns- I gotta go. By some strand of luck, I might get something productive done today. Here's hoping...

See ya!

No comments: