Tuesday, November 18, 2008

12/12/08 Hmm... Put this off for a while...

Wow. Life pileups are hard to sort through...

Okay, in the last month since I posted, we've gone on a campout, visited with D&T and the Rosers, had Thanksgiving, spend more time with the Rosers up in Washington, saw the festival of nativities, got some Christmas stress dealt with (poorly), and turned -not-so-sweet sixteen!

And this, my friends, is why blog posts are a daily requirement. If you put it off for just a month, there's not telling how much you'll miss. Of course, daily blogs often have wide stretches of dull-your-brain-with-a-rock rants and babblings, but as far as personal history goes, I'd think this was the lesser of two crimes. Lost information is a good deal more saddening than information infused with useless comments. Or at least, for the writer. XD

So... Where to begin... Um... I'm older. Fixing to drive any day, now... Might be able to look at scoutwork even. -nods- Life is, as a general observation, good. The holidays are looking much less intimidating, although I still want to find gifts for Mom and the guys. I need something computer-ish for Joe, something odd and mission-friendly for Andrew, and something deep and heart-felt for Mom. You see my problem?

As always, I'm running late, so I'll have to leave a 'to be continued' sign in ominous letters when I go. And, seeing as I've been holding off for over a month now, I may yet withdraw my hitherto followed tradition not to post over the weekend.

To Be Continued...
Muhahahaha!!!!

No comments: