Monday, November 10, 2008

11/10/08 Well, don't I feel smug?

So I was checking my inbox, and I see a notification that someone had posted a comment on a /really/ old post. Naturally, I run to reexamine this post, and lo and behold, I realized I have the ability to see the future! I know you're jealous. It was in may, last year. In the post, I talked about our ward finally having enough young men to administer the sacrament without volunteers. In that post, I mentioned that this could only mean on thing: Ward division. Sure and truly, not a year goes by before our stake is totally reformed. Coincidence, spiritual intuitiveness, or supernatural powers? I wonder this. XD

So, anyway, today was parent's day in seminary. Hooray, hooray. And I got to walk the dog! It was good.

I made some more salad dressing– Dang, salad is good...
Anyway, yeah, that made my day bigtime. Not to mention I took a few good whiffs of strawberry scented candle. Heaven....

I'm happy. Can you tell? -sighs- Good stuff. Yep, not even the fact that life is going at breakneck speed towards Christmas is dampening my mood. Hopefully I'll get something done, then. -nods- I think I'll go, now. -grins and runs off-

1 comment:

Sariah said...

What kind of salad dressing do you like? I like salad a lot, too. On Saturday I convinced Ryan to take us all out to dinner and we went to Sweet Tomatoes (identical to Fresh Choice)... YUM! :)