Sunday, December 14, 2008

12/14/08 Ah, the merry times.

I really should be more worried about this stuff. I need to find stuff for in home family, but I really don't feel tense about it. (not a good sign)

Anywho, I should be having an interview with the Bishop today. And then, I should be ordained to the office of Priest and this whole life thing will get that much faster. Fun stuff.

Um, in this brief time before church, it occurs to me that life is going rather well. Busy, I suppose, but not overbearing. I have to go soon, but I thought I'd try to clear up some of the back order of news.

Thanksgiving?
It was very lovely, indeed. We got to visit with family, we played on Debi's Wii (by the way, Boom Blox is awesome), and we had lots 'o food. And it was tasty...
The exchange seemed to be taking effect, too. Packages appearing randomly every now and then, it was pretty interesting. I think I've guessed who a few people have, but there'll still be plenty of surprises.


Oi, I gotta run. -nods- See ya after church! (maybe)

No comments: