Thursday, November 6, 2008

11/06/08 Hmm, leadership is an odd thing.

I mean, it's good that it's rewarding in other ways, because there's not much that leaders can really do other than lead. They can even mess around. As soon as they do, everyone else either gets upset or thinks it's okay. Still, at least you get the satisfaction of a job well done. Every leadership responsibility, no matter how small, when accomplished brings a certain sense of fulfillment. I like it. Yeah, Bishop had to leave seminary early today. So, the presidency was in charge. Kind of messed it up. You see, a few people start messing around, and soon you have all out anarchy. -nods- Not pleasant.

In other news, the election is over with and boy am I happy those commercials are over. I might post my essay on here, but it'll be a while, I'm afraid. I've got other things that need doing and I haven't quite found the time to copy it onto the computer.

Christmas is too close, and I don't like that. I seriously need to get this work done, but other things keep popping up. -grumbles- So yeah, I gotta go.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

I'm starting to think I'm running out of time, too. I keep thinking I've got a few weeks until Thanksgiving. It is 3 weeks from today - and that means, my family leaves here in just about TWO WEEKS! Uh, 2 weeks is not a lot of time to finish projects, get gifts organized, pack, clean, take care of arrangements for while I'm gone, etc. Time to really focus and get some things done.

motherof8 said...

I have swung between "I am never going to get things done" and "oh, we have time". Now, I am beginning to seriously worry. Panic follows soon.