Wednesday, July 9, 2008

07/09/08 Hibernation

It's too hot... Must not go back to sleep...

Sorry for the wait, I seem to keep forgetting about this... Hedge is find, he's helping track down the monkeys, while Hubert and the gang are taking an ill-timed vacation, not that he'd be much help here. This is something Hedgy is better at. -nods-

So anyway, life goes on. Mom and the guys did some cleaning in the valley a while back. -cheers- I'm telling you, I have no idea what that stuff was... It's all good, though.

Also, I've been called as the Teachers Quorum President, and after a little more work, I think we'll have things all set. We've sort of got a three month calendar now. It's a little lacking in detail, but it's good for now.

-smacks head into wall- Hundred and six??? Who the heck wants that??? -thinks about question- Given the general belief of what heck is like, perhaps they would like it... -shrugs- I don't think so, though. It's all figurative language, unlike this sorrow kindling thermometer... Evil, I tell you. Evil!

Fan, you're my friend. And water. I should take a shower. A cold shower. No heat... Oh, what a pleasant thought.


So yeah, that's the basics of what life's going to be like for a while. On the bright side, though, I finally rearranged the magazines! (it's been bugging me)

So uh... Ja mata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about all your little friends. I miss them.

Still no word on the monkeys? I think they may be in disguise. Do you think they might have had cosemetic surgery to change their appearance? Or, are they on their way to take over other planets?

Try not to melt. It should get down close to 100 in a day or so. :}

Anonymous said...

Hedgie is always so helpful.

So, what does Ja mata! mean?