Friday, July 25, 2008

07/25/08 Structure? -shakes head-

You know, I think I'll be glad when school is back. Not necessarily the busyness, but during school, I've got a specific plan for when I blog and all those things. Now it's a little more... Random? I dunno. Maybe should start looking at next semester's books... Or scouts. Something.

TV shows? Well, the two noted before are very nice. I also like... Well, I kind of like a few of the situation comedies. Everybody loves Raymond, Reba, stuff like that. A few gameshows are interesting. There are a lot I watch, but the ones I like are the ones with actual ongoing plots. Heroes is okay. A little freaky sometimes, but interesting. Lost is very good. -nods- Other than that, It's all so-so.

The list of things I don't like is much longer. Practically every drama that has to do with social/romance things, most supernatural-like things, cartoons with poor art styles and worse writers. You get the idea.

About the mole, though... I really think it's Mark. He's one of the most productive players, and yet people around him seem a little less successful in missions. He can mess with peoples' heads. He got them angry about a stupid race, he made people all rushed during another mission, and through that, sloppy. He's got a high- tension attitude that really helps him, but ruins everyone else. He's the kind of guy who works harder than anyone, but still knows how to work against them at the same time. -shrugs-

A cat is staring at me. I don't feel like petting a cat, nor do I feel like having one on my lap or dealing with its overexcited claws. -nudges cat away-

It's back. Okay, um... I have to go...

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I've suspected Mark also. But then, I've suspected most of them at one time or another. lol Have you seen all of the episodes? There was an early episode where he was all gung ho for the mission and then when one person backed out, he copied and backed out too. It was weird because he had just been all for it moments before. Fishy.

But then there was last week's episode (I haven't seen this week's yet, I have to wait til I get home to see it on the dvr.) when he was on the treadmill, he could have easily foiled that mission and not looked suspicious at all. But then, maybe that's part of his plan. He can't ALWAYS sabatoge, he needs to trick them into thinking it's not him. Hmmm...

Like I said though, I've suspected all of them at one time or another and often several at the same time! lol Fun show!