Wednesday, May 28, 2008

05/28/08 'Weekend Adventure'

Yeah, I'd say it fits. I'm not terribly sure how much I'll have time to talk about, since YM/YW is in a little less than an hour, but I'll try.

The weekend started well. We left around... Nine-thirty-ish? We got there, it was a little crowded, we looked around, saw Yosemite Falls, then left to go to our night destination: Wal-Mart! Yep, we slept in the car, but first, we drank strait out of a milk carton in Taco Bell, had family prayer over the phone, and watched Prince Caspian at ten-o-clock at night. XD Good times.

I'm getting a little anxious about time, so I'll leave the rest for tomorrow. Needless to say, we had a pretty good time.

PS: We're teaching line dancing to the rest of the youth in the stake. -nods-

PSS: The room is blue...

No comments: