Thursday, May 22, 2008

05/22/08 ...Cheesepuff?

Yeah, I can't think of anything... -sighs- Maybe if I were to do something random... -does summersault-

Uh... I still got nothing.


I finished my Japanese book today. I learned about illness. It was pretty good, although some words were hard to organize. -shrugs- Now it's just vocabulary work, so that'll be interesting. Summer... Bah. Too hot here. At least now we have some decent winds to keep us below the hundreds...

Oddly enough, I don't feel like writing, but since I just remembered something, I'll talk about that and wrap this up. Last night, as always, was YM/YW, and we learned about line dancing. (NEVER learn the 'Tush push'. It was odd...) Next week we'll be helping teach it, so I suppose I'd better practice the darn thing, but it really is weird.

That's about it. Sorry, I'm lazy. -shrugs- Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To whom will you teach the line dance? Will it be hard to practice without music? or do you have some? You can practice teaching with a really difficult student - me - if we find the time!

Congratulations on finishing your Japanese book. Are you going to continue in the fall? Can you recognize any Japanese words in the Ensign yet?

Looking forward to our weekend adventure!