Wednesday, March 5, 2008

03/05/08 Agenda is out

I decided to-do-lists are better. For one thing, I'm sick of being late everyday... Also, I'm trying to keep a log of my day to make things easier.

Paint, right... I thought I mentioned that... -reads through posts with search-

Ah! Here we go! From 02/21/08:
"Room. Room, room, room.... Right.
It's blue. Light blue. A little too light. We still have to put on the glaze, so maybe that'll make it darker. That'd be good."

Okay, so now that I've decided to use to-do-lists, I think I'd like to know if you can print on index cards... I guess it's not vital, but they're handy.

Exodus 20:3-17... Curse you...

Yeah. It's a tad long.


Story? Sad? Okay, okay, okay, I can't write happy stories... Easily. That one was supposed to be about the two of them going out on the boat and seeing some sea creature... Big one. But as the story went on... It sorta drifted. Who knew?

I need a good organizing method. And a happy story. Many happy stories. Stories that are like Clorox commercials only in text form- Have any of you seen those Clorox commercials with the good music? I downloaded a youtube video of it and set it up so it could loop. Happy music... Happy Stories...

Yeah, that's not gonna work. Thoughtful, miserable. All I can write. -shrugs- Then again, possible completely random... In any case, I gotta jet. See ya!

3 comments:

Sariah said...

Now that you mention it, that talk about the blue room does sound familiar... sorry.

Well, at least if you're gonna write sad stories, you do write them well, so it's not all bad. ;) lol

Anonymous said...

To Do Lists can be good. except mine just keep growing, and growing, and GROWING. Sometimes I have to write down the things I DID just so I have something to cross off.

Index cards... the problem is feeding them through the printer. You could experiment? If they don't work, you could tape them to a piece of paper to run through the printer. I think.

Yes,I agree with Sariah, you do write well. So, maybe not children's stories, but stories for young people and adults. The grasshopper was pretty happy, although I was worried for awhile there.

Must go chase grandchildren, love

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have seen those commercials. They are both really cool. I wonder if the music was written just for the commercials or if there is a longer version. I wish all commercials were as good as those ones!