Thursday, March 6, 2008

03/06/08 About the grasshopper...

Believe me, mom. The temptation was there.

So once again I find myself looking back at the week, wondering why it went so quickly. Six chapters to read of the Bourne Ultimatum, so I guess I'm not worried. Also, only sixteen scripture masteries left... Yay! I'm currently working on the dreaded Exodus 20: 3-17 and another, not so dreaded Exodus 33: 11. Sound fun yet?

-yawns and stretches- I've stayed up past eleven every night this week... Not good. Doc was right. Six hours... Not right. Still, I must be valiant! (Here meaning: Awake)

I should blast the Bourne Supremacy. I think that would help. At least, it always woke me up before. Delta One... Very good for focusing... ish.

I have to organize things again... Not so fun. More Japanese work, a little tiding up, the books– oh no... the books!

Still. It makes me more happy than when I'm trying to think. Thinking ain't all it was made out to be. In, writing, yes. I hate authors/roleplayers who seem abhorrently incapable of actually thinking through things. (You can tell I've had some unfortunate experiences with this...)
Anyway, practical use, however? Not so great. I've got to think... -sighs-



I should write a story about a hedgehog and a strawberry. That would be a rather difficult subject to make sorrowful... I'll see what I can do tomorrow... Bye.

^ (With illustrations... #o •)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A story about a hedgehog and a strawberry makes me think of Beatrix Potter books.