Thursday, March 13, 2008

03/13/08 Uh... Yeah.

CASEE–Is that spelled right?– took place Tuesday and Wednesday. Yay.

So, that's over. And that's good. Things aren't going well, today, though. I've been unlucky. And when I was putting my books away, I knew something was going to happen. (Just because of the day's history...) Guess what? They wouldn't work right and fell down. Then I kicked something. And now I keep having typos and my legs keeps itching. Arms too, but not as much. I used pressure point stuff on my wrist to sort of relieve the annoyance. Didn't work. So now I'm not happy. I was happy. This morning I was happy. But now I'm not happy. You can tell I'm not going to be writing any stories about hedgehogs or strawberries any time soon. It might end up like that part in Watership Down where they're crossing the road and find the little hedgehog roadkill. Not so pleasant.

My eye keeps twitching, too. It's making me mad.

Celtic music, do your magic.

-flails head into the door-

I hate Thursdays. I've got to do some homework, which will make me hate Thursdays even more.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad day. :( I hope it gets better! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.