Friday, March 27, 2009

3/27/09 The end of the search

Hey guys, I'm happy. ...Why, I don't know, but I'm not one to argue. I'm really getting used to my symbol now. (oh yeah, I've got a symbol) I'm still not sure what it's for or what it means, but it seems to fit me fairly well. -nods-

What to talk about... Bishop dressed up like a coach again. And this time, it seemed like it went pretty well. Now, really, how does one motivate a group of half-asleep, unenthusiastic teenagers?

I dunno. Maybe we should... compete? I got nothing, but it really is annoying. Maybe bringing in the 'Object of the Day' would work. I suppose it's worth a shot. I'll have to talk to him about it.

Well, we've got some good news about the monkeys. After a month and a half troop surge (the accuse for my absence), we have located them and are currently bringing them back to the base of operations. Oh yeah, Hedge is back, too.

#o -squeak-

As for Hubert and the fish, I'm not sure when they'll decide to come back from 'vacation'. Then again, Hubert's never been one to help out much, so we don't miss him that much. Hedge is a relief to get back, though. Technical support has been lacking without him around. -nods-

So, now you know. Apparently, the monkeys were trying to gather numbers. (You probably heard about the monkeys escaping their exhibit by swimming out across the water off in florida) Anyway, we've found the original monkeys and are still working on wiping the memories of some of their recruits. It'll take a while, but things seem to be under control.

Anyway, I'd best be off, now. Ja mata!

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

Welcome back, Hedge!

Glad to hear about the monkies.

I look forward to further updates.

<3