Thursday, March 26, 2009

03/26/09 Bowling isn't my thing...

It would appear so. I got the hang of it after a few frames, but it definitely isn't something I'm highly skilled in. Not surprisingly, though, Bro. Born was amazing. Seriously, Whether it's sports or what have you, you can't keep up with that guy. And yet, he's not prideful about it. (You can tell I hold him in high respect.) Anyway, yeah. The leaders wiped us out. They're getting well past a hundred, and we're lucky to get to ninety (I don't think any of us got that high). More experience. That's my excuse. -nods-

Just a side note, here...: In case you haven't guessed, the teachers and priests went bowling last night. Fun stuff.

Not much on the home front to talk about, I watched last night's LOST episode. Spoiler notice...
It'll be the same color as the background, so you shouldn't notice it if you don't want to.

So, I'd say Sayid killing Ben was the highlight of the psychoticness. I mean, seriously, that's gotta be the craziest thing they've done so far to mess with time travel. I don't think the present Ben will disappear, though. I mean, that'd change the course of the entire series up till now... Ugh, my head hurts. Still, next week's episode will be awesome. XD

Okay, that's over. I guess that's everything. -shrugs- Well, either way, I'm going to get back to my schoolwork. -sighs- See ya.

No comments: