Wednesday, March 25, 2009

03/25/09 The ink blots will kill us all

So, in psychology, I was learning about Rorschach Inkblots, and they showed a picture of one that I could have sworn was an angry pig. And I mean /angry/. It even had red eyes. -nods- We're all doomed now.

-sighs- I'm getting the feeling that not everybody takes seminary seriously... Bishop has been acting more quiet, too. Still, I'm not sure what could be done. I mean, he's brought it up quite a few times and that hasn't done much. Hmm, what could make the scriptures more interesting? (by the way, don't ask a teenager this) I dunno, I got nothing.

I should call one of the young men's leaders and see what we're doing tonight. It wasn't very clear when they brought it up Sunday. I should write up MTC emails, too. Ugh. Why do I keep doing this to myself? I have stuff to do. And Andrew is leaving in less than a month. That just seems weird, somehow.

Yep... I gotta go. Not that I'll accomplish anything. I'll just pretend I will.

No comments: