Tuesday, April 29, 2008

04/29/08 Odd, isn't it?

I set my alarm clock fifteen minutes later than usual to try to avoid people getting unhappy when I lie in bed not wanting to get up, but I ended up getting up earlier than usual... I'm thinking my brain is more alert then so when the alarm goes off, it's more of a jerk than after it's already gotten used to it. Interesting...

Anyway, I was awake this morning! Ohayoo to the world! Sort of. I also like turning on the cold water full blast after I take a shower. Painful almost, but very efficient. Sometimes I chicken out, so the rest of the day I'm tired. Not fun.

Here it is, the end of the school year, and I find myself wondering how the Lord did it. Not only did he make it so people couldn't understand each other, he also began the growth of thousands of individual languages all over the world. Amazing...
Yeah, Japanese is tough. Progressive, but tough.

I'm working on something witty. You know, something that I can do every day and have it entertaining and linked together with some form of order, without the issue of it being the same dull thing all the time. So far, all I've got is some for of talk show arrangement. They have color, and yet, it all seems to flow... So... If I do a bunch of random interviews... with myself... It will either be 1) More annoying than that stupid frog, 2) A thriving hit that'll make this blog more... alive, or 3) A massive disappointment which I'll drop in a week. Sounds a bit risky... And who would I be talking about? I suppose I could do what I've always wanted to and start categorizing my militia of characters. Especially the dead ones; I'm starting to forget some of them...

Anywho, that's about it. Horray for useless attempts for creativity! Ja mata!

Atsui desu... Natsu...

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Bless you.

;)

Anonymous said...

What frog?