Tuesday, April 1, 2008

04/01/08 Laziness; the world's response to work.

Something like. I was just checking through some things and I noticed I haven't posted in over a week. Sad? Very.

It's odd. My life is busy, but there's not really much to talk about. David and Teresa came to visit this past weekend, which is always a fun experience. (I 'rested' during two sibling get-togethers. Signs of lack of sleep?)

Um... I'm all caught up on Lost. -dances- The only problem is that it looks like there won't be another episode until the 24th... That can't be right.

While David and Teresa were here, Dad and the boys went with them to see National Treasures. Good movie, a tad unrealistic, but I think it was meant to be more entertaining, which it definitely succeeded in. -nods- They kidnapped the President.

I hope that sums it up, cause I gotta go. There's a good deal of work to do with Japanese, then I have to check up on the logs and see if everything's okay, then there's the SM and chores... Curse these ticking hours!

-sighs; turns on clorox music- Bye.

4 comments:

Sariah said...

I was wondering what movie you went to see. I've been wanting to see that one, the first one was pretty entertaining. :)

Anonymous said...

Laziness? Who? Certainly not you!

That's the way I feel about my life - busy, but not much to talk about, especially since starting work. Not a bad life, but not interesting.

Isn't it better that these ticking hours go quickly rather than dragging? But, why, why, can't there be a happy medium?!

Anonymous said...

This post and comments remind me of a movie where there's a guy with a boring life until he starts hearing someone narrating it.

Sariah said...

I saw that movie - the one with Will Ferrell? lol That was kinda funny. Yeah, someone started narrating it and kept mentioning that he was going to die. Life got interesting for him then! lol His life was a novel that someone was writing, so he tries to go find the author to make her change the ending.

P.S. Even if it's boring, when are we getting another post? ;)