Thursday, April 24, 2008

04/24/08 Yeah, I'm going to pretend that I haven't disappeared lately...

I've had other priorities...

Hehe, I've been working on the mountain project, or rather the side area. I've managed to get the bricks cleaned off, so that's nice. I'm hoping to head West a bit when I get the chance, so pretty soon there'll be some noticeable improvement. I'm also trying to figure out why I'm so tired all the time. I've overslept three days this week when not much has changed... Maybe a should start dunking my head in water... It might work... Then again, I might get a cold, so maybe it's not the best idea.

I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO SAY MOM!
Apparently, they have formal and less formal ways of saying it, too...
Mom=Haha -grins-
Mother=Okaasan

(You can tell which one I'm more likely to use.)

That's about it, for now. I've gotta go do something drastically important... Or something.

PS: I won't be grinning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you blogged!

I think we all need to eat more veggies, drink more water, get more exercise, and go to bed on time more often. I am tired, too.

You are doing great work on your mountain project. Hopefully, the rest of us will take inspiration from you.