Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself

Sounds like you had a pretty exciting 4th. Did you have a good time? I can see where some parts of that could be less than fun, but over all, it sounds like you had an entertaining holiday.

Um, what was I going to say? What do I ever say? Oh, Scout camp is coming up. We're leaving at 12:01 Monday morning. See? We're not breaking the Sabbath! Yes, that will be fun... And I might be having some open time slots this time. I'm taking Wilderness Survival and Lifesaving, maybe Camping if the times are right, and perhaps an open class. Maybe. But I should have a little spare time. Which is good. I'll probably have Merit Badge homework...

Okay. That is that. Um, I'm not sure if I want to swim 100 yards and then another 400 yards in one day. Better than in one hour, but it still seems tiring. Oh well, Merit Badges are supposed to be tough, right?

Bye!

3 comments:

David said...

The Lifesaving merit badge is a bit of a workout, but you can do it. Wilderness Survival and Camping are both fun and will occupy a bit of your evening time at camp. Have fun!

motherof8 said...

I hope you have a great time at camp - earn some merit badges and have fun. I will sure miss you and so will Anna.

motherof8 said...

I was right, I sure do miss you. Joseph and I had fun trying to find your camp on a hybrid satellite map. We think we found it. I also have been checking your weather. Pretty nice, unless you were on the water or climbing during the thunderstorms. We had rain here Tuesday night. I am glad you got to go to camp, but I miss you and will be glad when you come home. (briefly before taking off again)