Monday, July 16, 2007

HI ANNA!!!! And mom... and Joe... and you know, the rest of civilization...

I am back! Sugar high! Sugar high! Sugar high! Strawberries! *finds strawberries*

Boy, have I got a story to tell you!

Alrighty, from the beginning.

12:01 A.M. Monday morning...
Arrival at church building in preparation of departure...

"On the road again, I can't wait to get back on the road again."

Three hour drive, middle of the night, no sleep. WE PARTIED ALL NIGHT LONG!

Comedy stations, rock, and any loud thing we could find.

7:00 A.M. Monday morning.

Get up everybody! It's time to get ready. Breakfast, and off to Merit badge classes!

Wilderness survival... First aid, everybody!

Free period... Get ready! Swim check.

Lunch. Good food!

Lifesaving. Get in there and save lives! I don't care how cold the water is! (nickname for class: Professor Pale)

Ah, Sparklers! A time to relax!

Dinner. Food!

Campfire, he he he. Little bunny FuFu- WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

Fast forward...

Okay, so the rest of the week was fun, we totally ROCKED on Tuesday. Skill Circle in the evening. LOVED IT! Especially the daisy chain competition. I. Love. ROPE! Knots, anything you can think of. It's awesome! Also, Troop 40 stayed the latest and partied the hardest at the auction afterwards. CHICKEN DANCE! So fun.

Um... what's next... Oh, yes, as I said before, I took Wilderness Survival and Lifesaving, but also Radio on Thursday. So it was nice. I had some relaxing time, and still got to work on a few good Merit Badges. Lifesaving was fun! Even though the water was cold. Very cold.

So, yeah... that was good. Um... I'm not sure what else to say... It was good. I had a good time. I'm glad it's over. There. That about sums it up. ^^

I go now, maybe I think of something later. Maybe I don't. I keep you guessing. *grin*

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

So glad to have you back, even if you do give the dog top billing! Of course, you leave again in a week. What a tumbleweed you are!

David said...

Did you finish your lifesaving and wilderness survival merit badges? IIRC those two seemed like they were doable in a week long camp. Radio? is that a merit badge you took at camp? please share.