Thursday, January 15, 2009

01/15/09 Hmm, pictures?

I suppose I should work on that. I've got to get the Christmas ones up. And it'd be cool to get the National Bridges pictures up, too. Maybe after schoolwork... -looks down at literature book- Odd story, but it has a fairly decent ending. The guy doesn't get the girl, the girl and her fiance go broke, and yet everybody's happy. The guy finally let's go, and the other two are happy enough not to worry about it much. -shrugs- I guess this one is exempt from the 'highschool sadist' label.

Anywho, the snow trip is tomorrow. Sounds fun. I still have some thing I need to do, but that shouldn't take long. Food, partly, but I think I need to reorganize my pack. It's kind of messy at the moment. And there is no worse time to be going through a messy pack than when you're tired and cold. Not that I'm usually those things, but it's good to be prepared. -nods-

Should I ramble? Aside from rambling, I'm really not sure what I should talk about. I accidentally hacked off some of the skin on my thumb. Kind of lame, really. When you get some skin cut loose, but it's still partially connected. It never heals as fast if you don't cut the rest off, but it's really annoying to have the wound open completely. -glances at it- Still, I should get a decent scar, though. Not big, but it has a nice shape to it.

-twiddles thumbs-

Yep, I'm almost out of ideas. And the ones I have will take too long if they're to be of /any/ decency. -sighs- I suppose I shall have to leave for now. There's only so much gibberish people will read before it becomes a chore. Dewa mata kono tsugi.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

I cannot remember the last time reading one of your posts was a chore!

Babelfish let me down.