Friday, June 6, 2008

06/06/08 -sobs- I made a crane.

It's a little paper crane, made out of a pink post-it note. Seminary's over. My current teacher is moving to Oregon. (Rosers might see him. I think he'll be right across the river, if my geological memory serves correctly.)

Kinda sad to think about, but at least now I'll be able to tear through the house like I've always wanted to. The western volcano and its valley might be a little difficult to take down, but I'll see what I can do. - Too much computer stuff and things that belong to someone who doesn't live here... This is where we need someone like my twice elder brother. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT STUFF???

I'm not so great at cleaning when I don't know where anything is supposed to go. -sighs-


Yep, that's life. On the bright side, the big bedroom is almost ready to move. ...Oh joy and happiness... Moving the beds.... -shakes head- You know, this place might not be too bad off, after all, once everything's rearranged. I guess that's all for today. I'll see you when I see you. -waves-

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Who is your current teacher? It's not the same one that I had, is it? The Bro, or whatever you call him? We don't often see people in the Portland stakes, but you never know! Plus, a lot of people say they're moving to "Portland" but they really mean the Portland area, which includes Vancouver and since Vancouver is less expensive, it's possible they'd come here. You'll have to tell me who to keep an eye/ear out for. :)