Wednesday, June 4, 2008

06/04/08 Elections?

First, I'd like to reply to a comment left on the last post. If everybody decided that Matthew already wrote about everything, the book would probably be a lot shorter. The real question is whether or not that was a bad thing. XD


Okay, so last night was election night. Yay! Once again, the scouts went to raise money for scout camp. I got to try a new fashion trend, though: Trenchcoat and reflector vest. Oh yeah, you know you're jealous. XD So I think it went pretty well. I mean, we had a slight problem with people messing around, but that got a little better when they got to show off their dislocating appendages. That and when there was actually work to do instead of sitting around waiting for a car to show up. It was weird, though. Someone there could completely bend back his thumb... Fifteen seconds of fame never seemed so freaky...

Other than that, life's been reasonably quiet. School's over, so I'll be doing scouts, cleaning/sorting, and stuff like that for a while. I'm really beginning to wonder why we're keeping some stuff we have. Like this funny looking thing that I think goes to some computer thing we don't have anymore. Why do we have that??? Then there's the whole sentimental thing. (I'm not one to keep things... Except the temple celebration stuff. They're in a locked briefcase... XD)

Hooray! It's June and I'm not a roasted peanut! I may actually survive thi- (Inner self:) DON'T SAY THAT! You might give you-know-what ideas! Back, Summer! Back!

That was random. Anyway, time to go. Bye!

No comments: