Monday, June 6, 2011

06-06-11 Still no recap, but this should keep you happy...



For a little while at least. Just until I can get a hold of the pictures everyone else took. There were a lot of them... With this one though, I'm pretty sure it works best if you click the link and get the larger version.

Let me just say, though, there wasn't any panorama mode around to help me out with this one. This was rough guessing and photoshop all the way. So yeah... Standing up for the little guys. They can take pictures just as well as those fancy ones. It just... takes longer. Yeah...

...Anyway, Yosemite is amazing. I took this while standing in a really cool meadow that had some nice views of both Yosemite Falls and Half Dome. And since they're both pretty well known, I thought it'd be cool to get them both in the same shot. Not always easy. I'm pretty sure Ruth has these pictures, but I had to wait until I got home to put them all together, so I thought I'd post the completed shot just in case anyone wanted to see it.

That's it for me, I think I'll see if I can write something interesting later. See ya.

3 comments:

debi said...

Awesome job, Ben. That's impressive.. and beautiful. I should have tried to do my own, but oh well. Next time!

Sariah said...

That's REALLY good, Ben!

motherof8 said...

Beautiful!

And there really does need to be a next time!