Friday, April 27, 2007

That bad, huh?

So, it's so bad you don't even want to comment about it? I understand, no body likes my work. I'm used to it. Not by mom, of course. She always says it's good even when she knows it's so horrible she can barely look at it. You know, it's the sisters in the family that seem to have the most honest opinions. I mean, not that saying it's good is a bad thing, it's just that it's impossible to judge if your work is any good or not if they always say it's okay. It's alright to give a little criticism now and then. Pound my dreams in the ground. At least then I'll feel like I need to work on it.

This silence is very reassuring, just like the time when I asked a couple of the scientists if the monkeys got out. You guys don't know anything about the monkeys I don't, do you? Hello? Just a sec. *sprints towards the door*

*muffled voices* What do you mean they painted everything in the testing rooms??? *footsteps*

O.O Okay, where'd they get the paint? *looks over at note on the wall*

白は非常に退屈な色である。
これは大いによりよくある。

Oh... So that's what a monkey does with a thousand dollars... Nice paint job though. *footsteps*


Okay, I'm ba- *stares at walls* Okay, that's too far. My room, not the monkeys'. And what's with them and black and primary colors? *monkey walks through door*

Ainsi que pensez-vous ? Assez bon, hein ? Nous avons obtenu de meilleurs costumes de combat, aussi.

You what?!? You messed with the combat suits? They still work, right?

Je ne sais pas.

Great... Well, I gotta go, I'll be back tomorrow... Hopefully.

3 comments:

motherof8 said...

No surprise that the monkeys are roaming freely. Last I recall, you gave them the keys.

Will the monkeys come help paint my house? I have seen George's work and if they are as good as he is, well, I'ld be happy to sprong for a few bananas.

motherof8 said...

Spring, not sprong.

Spring is sprong around here isn't it. Just about sprang out.

Ask the monkeys if they could do a little AC clearance.

David said...

I'm sorry, I didn't know the story was posted specifically to get comments on it. We just enjoyed it yesterday.