Monday, April 23, 2007

I keep my promises

Yes, monkey, you can have your "better lodgings" now. Here's the keys, last door on the left, top floor.

*looks around* You know, I think I like this place better. So, have any of you figured it out yet? The whole monkey business? Yeah... I think some of you have. See? Sometimes there is something behind what I write, if only a little game.

Well, for any of you that haven't seen it yet, the monkey, speaking in Japanese, charged 1 grand and asked for better lodgings for fixing a reactor we were using for an experiment. Now, most of you would likely think that was just a random rant from past experience, but in fact, it was an elaborate clue about me moving my blog to here. Pretty good, eh? Well, I am off, you will no longer have a need to enter the old headquarters. Someone else bought it and is renting it out to other psychopaths such as myself.

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

So the monkeys have their own keys now? lucky monkeys

Nice place.

hmm, I don't know if my signature works here. I'll have to check ti out when I can find time.

Ben Robarts said...

To their suites and the entrance, yes, but not all of the labs. We learned not to give them those the hard way...